Monday, May 18, 2009

Lots of Time, to make up

One thing that I want to ask of you, if you are from another country, or if you are from this country and cannot read. Please, please, please, use the Post Office line of clerks to send your mail, instead of the Automated Parcel Center. I really understand that its hard to learn a new language. But this thing, the APC is open 24 hours at my location. So that means if you want to practice your english please go during a time that is not considered as "the rush". I saw a guy today trying to send a LETTER for at least 15 minutes. I am not even sure that the APC could do what he wanted, I think he was doing Airmail Certified, or something similar. Poor fellow, several people in front of me moved to the normal clerk line because he was taking so long. Which brings me to another problem: People who are on their lunch break, trying to send something that is really time sensitive. When I am in the normal line, it takes, on average, 25 minutes to get to the front. So don't act like you are about to bust a gut waiting, looking at your watch every 20 seconds. YOu are not the only person on this earth. Plan ahead better, and come at a different time. The APC is open 24 hours. I could care less how long it takes. I enjoy watching people sweat over time problems. Hey if anyone is reading this, tell me in the comments your funniest Post Office experience.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment