Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GM you make me laugh

Short blog here just to show you the desperateness of GM. I was perusing a forum where one of those link things showed up, so I took a screen capture. The rest is up to your interpretation.

I am not going to pretend to be a fan of GM. Its their fault they are where they are. You can't go on paying your workers 77.00 per hour and expect to keep making profits. You also can't expect the Government to bail you out, I don't care how long you have been in business. The best time I ever had in a GM, however, was their test event at the TExas Motor Speedway parking lot, where I got to drive a 04 z06 vette all the way to second gear! Which I assure you was at least 60mph before a cone lined turn. It was fun. I will give them credit for that car and the ZR-1. Thats all they get.
Do you think its fair for a company, ANY COMPANY, to get bailouts from the government when they continually post losses quarter after financial quarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment