Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol : Who the F cares!

The auditions are funny, I will give you that. Some people just don't understand that they are tone deaf. But after those initial episodes are over, what is the pull to watch this stuff? We now have a guy who looks like a singing Freddie Prince Jr. and another guy who needs to lay off the make-up...errr I mean "guyliner". I agree with another TV personality that said that he is just a Musical Theater act that sings some rock and roll too. The other guy seems more like a musician, even though most of the people on American Idol could not be confused with real musicians. I gotta give Clay Aiken some major props for being on 30 Rock along side Elvis Costello and Cheryl Crow. His points went up some in my book. Back to American Idol, this is the top rated show of its slot I am sure, and it stretches its stupid storyline out more than Dragonball Z did on cartoon network. I don't want to say that you are stupid for watching, well yes I do, but I won't say that. Thank god its over finally after tonight. And I hope Glee can capitalize on some of the people that are too lazy to turn off the TV after Americanl Idol.

1 comment:

  1. I myself don't watch it too much, but I can see how someone could get wrapped up in that stuff. Its like a soap.

    ReplyDelete