Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where are the wiper blade refills?!!?

Ok unless you are a DIY'er like me, you may never have to deal with this. But I have been getting wiper blade refills for my car since I have been driving. Now I go down to WAL-MART and see they are only selling the entire blade now. To clarify for the laymen, instead of just selling the little rubber strip, you now have to buy the entire rubber part with blade backbone that all fits on your wiper arm. Next thing you know they are going to make you buy the whole damn thing all the way down to the nut that holds it onto your car. F THAT. These blade cartridgres cost 5$ and up as well. Before you could get 2 refills in a pack for less than 5$. And if you had a car with 2 different sizes you could get a pack of each and have 2 refills. This is just another in the line of consumer numbing business practices designed to waste our money. There will be more to come I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment