Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movie leaves house a horror ( Kinda feel sorry for this lady but...)


If you watch the video she is an "out of work architect", just like me. And as an architect, if I was out of work and had nothing to do, the first thing I would do would be fix up my house. I would kill for a nice house like that. You can rest assured it wouldn't look unfinished for long. I don't care if I had to fix all the holes with soda cans, it would be livable and cheap! Haha. I bet she could fix her house herself, and send that movie place a bill for labor+parts. That would definitely stick in court. She definitely should get that 13k they promised her, because that is a contract and you can't break those. Another classic case of "If it sounds too good to be true...."

No comments:

Post a Comment