Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can Chris Brown Make a Rebound?

I guess its reality week for me. But this headline has got me pissed. "Can Chris Brown Make a Rebound?" Who cares, he should be more worried if people are ever going to like him again, much less if his records are going to sell. But this clip from TMZ proves yet again, that "nice guys finish last". Its complete with Brown rolling up in a 1.5 million dollar Bugatti Veyron, then taking some pictures with some teen girl fans. PS:I Hope these girls are out of their parent's house, because if they aren't I would be so pissed as a parent that they are paying this girlfriend-beater any attention. In the real world (outside Hollywood) that guy would have gotten the 4 years in prison, and not some crap "probation" sentence. Awesome example your setting Hollywood. Don't even get me started on Lindsay Lohan's probation for cocaine possession. What is this the 80's?

After watching the video again, I can't get over the anger I feel that all these stupid people have to take pictures with him. This guy beat a woman, and you are condoning it. Give yourself a nice pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment