Sunday, June 28, 2009

Anyone who thinks Global Warming is fake....

....hasn't lived in Texas through the summer months. Haha but seriously, I really don't care if you believe in it or not. Its getting really hot outside. Its been 105 already a couple of times since I bought my handy indoor/outdoor thermometer. I have alot of stuff I want to blog about, MJ, SUV's, Iran, but I don't feel like writing paragraphs on all of this. So for today I am going to relax and wait for something really interesting to come along. Wait, wait, whats that? The oxy-clean guy died, well thats news worthy. I wonder if they are going to dissolve his body in a giant vat of that stuff? I seriously only got stuff that said "oxy power" and "orange oil" after his barrage of infomercials. Kind of like what "vitamin C" has done to all cold and flu products.
To Billy Mays: You are gone too soon, oxy cleaned o
ut of this life like red wine out of white shag carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment