Thursday, June 11, 2009

Grandma Gets Tasered! from CNN.com

I love the way CNN puts grandma on their title, instead of 72 year old lady. As soon as you see Grandma, you think, "oh man thats cruel." I have to say when I saw the original video of just the grandma talking about what happened, I was hoping the cops would prove her wrong. She looked kind of bitchy to me. Here is the original video before the dash cam footage came out:


And here is the cops side with the dash cam footage:


Yeah she doesn't seem too compliant to me. She sounds non-compliant. He repeatedly tries to get her back on to the shoulder so she doesn't get hit by a car. In the first video she says something about protecting her rights, I don't know if that means lawsuit, but after you see the dashcam video I hope you see he was justified. You also see that everything that she said she didn't do in the first video, she actually did in the dashcam video. Bottom line, you don't try to get away from cops, you don't cuss at cops, signing the bottom of the ticket is not an admission of guilt. It just says you read it. Wasn't it hilarious how polite "yes sir" she was after she got tased. I think she might have been a little buzzed when she got pulled over if you know what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment