Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'd like to open up the floor...


I think I may have mentioned that I did a stint out in LA. Doing everything from short films to background extra work. A friend of mine does acting, stand in work, background work, short film work, editing, etc. etc. And if you are thinking about moving there, there is no better time than now. I would advise you do save up some money though. I check out backstage.com alot to see whats going on in the industry. But if you ever had any questions about what its like to be out there, doing the whole acting thing, please ask. I would be glad to share any information I have with you. I would try to answer "aloud" on this blog so everyone can read it, I can anonymize your names if you like. I don't have all the advice in the world, but I do have some. I will be brutally honest with you and not sugar coat LA at all. Its a great place to live, and expensive to boot. Please forward all questions to lee@rleemiller.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment