Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How was your 4th?

We actually got a 4 day weekend, which was nice. Now that I am starting a new job, I probably won't have any of those for a while. This was also the first 4th in a long, long time that we didn't do any fireworks, or watch any fireworks. I was too busy workin' on the moped. Maybe later I will post pictures of my homemade muffler out of a aluminum water bottle. We went through alot of junk at our rents house. Not drama, but rather real junk from the 80's. Found a couple of pristine "Indiglo" Timex watches. Also one really nice Swatch Watch. It needs a new band. I hope they still sell those separately. Sold some Sarah Brightman DVD's on ebay, I didn't know that anyone besides my grandmother knew who Sarah Brightman was. I listened to one of her CD's and she sings well, but I think its more about her presentation on stage. In my new job I go in today and listen to those great motivational/instructional tapes that they have. I haven't done this sort of thing since Burger King. Can't wait to see what my a/c bill is going to be this month. Even though we left it on 83* I still think its going to be really high, as it was constantly running most of the month.
On the music front, as soon as I get a nice drum machine, or make better beats on Garageband, I will put up some new music. But for now here is my page http://www.myspace.com/quasigenuine

also check out this creepy video, about firework safety/anti firework propaganda. I thought it would be strange to be driving by this next to the Washington Monument, I hope they gave all the motorists advanced warning, or you might have another "low flying plane in NY" panic moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment