Thursday, August 20, 2009

THIS IS REAL LIFE


When you are on a cell phone in a public place, you are being rude. I don't care how you cut it. People are really going crazy with this bluetooth crap. I have people come up to me, and I think they are talking to me, but instead they are talking to their invisible buddy on the phone. And guess who gets the shaft when it comes to mental attention? The person here in the immediateness of vicinity. Its "Sorry dude I was checking out...." or "wait a second this person wants something..." Damn right I want something, I want my 3 minutes back that you wasted of my life. Then when the person leaves, they don't say thank you, or have a nice day, they just turn and walk away. Since when has this become socially acceptable behavior? Of course I have had a few people that do answer their phones, and apologize profusely because they don't like "those kind of people." Another thing, learn the language, don't come into a store in America and expect someone to be able to explain the HDTV switch converter box to you in your native tongue. Its not going to happen. Also another BTW, if you are one of those people that leave the bluetooth headset in at all times, even if you are not using it, you still look like a total douche. Men more so, because they can't cover it up with their hair. Just something to think about. When I see you stroll up with your Bluetooth headset in place, I know you are going to go out into the parking lot and get in your 3 series bimmer, or Mercedes 230 or Range Rover SUV. Because you are IMPORTANT, and everyone will know that:)

1 comment: