Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Leno vs. Conan vs. Letterman

So which is it? Which is the one you prefer. I am a Conaniac myself. I have been watching him since the days of Andy Richter. Leno just always seems a little more family oriented, maybe because of his time slot. And Letterman, well I really haven't even watched one of his shows all the way through. I don't know how to describe his show. I guess second rate would be a good place to start. I do admire Jay and David both for being into motor sports in some way. Jay has his massive garage with many many cars to work on. Letterman, if I am not mistaken, still co-owns a IRL IndyCar team. And this year he is backing a BMW GT2 class machine as well. All this just doesn't really translate to his show though. I remember when Paul Schaffer was doing piano during the old SNLs. And he now does piano on Letterman's show, which I guess he has done since it started. To be fair I should really watch an entire episode all the way through before I judge, but I don't think I am going to make it. When Leno comes back in the fall, I will probably watch his show again, because it comes on before Conan. Haha, its like a comedy warm up for Conan!

No comments:

Post a Comment