Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Set afire, teen now struggles for survival

First of all, I don't know if I agree with the new CNN.com layout, I can't find the top 10 anywhere. Anyway, here is a crazy sad story about a kid who was doused with alcohol and lit on fire, because of some tit for tat story of thievery.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/02/teen.burned.recovery/index.html

Now I don't know what the law is for 15 year olds, but I hope these kids get everything that is coming to them. I remember when I was 15 and I knew what was wrong and what was right. They should be tried as adults. Also I am noticing a huge increase of "mob mentality" crimes. Those boys who gang raped the 15 year old girl, also this story, etc. etc. Maybe its a whole process of kids not thinking for themselves any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment